Sergio's blog: hints, ideas, pictures and news about SDS (and more) from the author

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

My 15mm Russian Army

I took the opportunity of the (almost yearly) counting activity to open all the boxes and deploy my Russian Army for parade... Pictures are not so bright (I'm no good at this), but I hope you'll enjoy.
There are figures of many different makes, from Minifigs to Essex to Fantassin and AB. Single soldiers on round bases are my skirmishers (some of them were used to playtest SDS...).
I think I painted just less than 50% of there figures (but I surely rebased them many times :)
A close-up view on some of my line infantry battalions with greatcoat. These are the first painted miniatures I bought, possibly from a friend in Bologna.
OK next time.... Austrians!
Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment