Sergio's blog: hints, ideas, pictures and news about SDS (and more) from the author

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Drums & Shakos Large Battles


Pushed by some interest from the Yahoo Group, I opened the drawer where the last version (4.0) of my Divisional level rules were sleeping since last april.
Reading again the rules I wrote after 6 months was a strange but positive experience. I asked myself why I did not go on, as foundations look very solid.
I decided that - once 61-65 will be finished - I'll definitely close this project and release the game.

2 comments:

  1. Hooray!
    I will help with anything your require since I am guilty of some of that "pushing" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)
    LTL
    just let me finish 61-65 (List of profiles and translation) and I'll surely do it!

    ReplyDelete