Sergio's blog: hints, ideas, pictures and news about SDS (and more) from the author

Thursday, March 18, 2010

My new Russian squad



Here it is. I had to post these pics earlier, but it was a really busy week....
All figures are from Mirliton: it's a "slim" range but I enjoyed painting the miniatures.
Next in line is my first Italian squad, I hope to paint it during the week end.


An Officer, an NCO, 2 Cuirassiers, a Standard bearer, a Drummer, 2 Pavlov Grenadiers and 8 line infantrymen, with 2 scratch-built buildings.

2 comments:

  1. Those are really great -- both the figures and the buildings. The buildings don't look scratch-built at all -- they look professional. Really excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Chris. I made them with extruded polystirene and cardboard. The house is not yet finished, I have to paint some details to make the wood lighter.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete