Sergio's blog: hints, ideas, pictures and news about SDS (and more) from the author

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Keeping fingers crossed...

...the next week end I should be in La Spezia (Liguria, Northern Italy) for a Con organized by the friends of WASP Club (see link below). I will run a table of SDS, bringing all my squads (some 12 up to now).
I say should because I'm still not 100% and the weather is most unpleasant (cold and rain, would you call this "sunny Italy?").

Just as a side note, Roberto from WASP Club suggested a British Marine squad a short time ago. Pushed by his suggestion (and by my Hornblower movies and books) I bought some very nice Steve Barber models (28mm) to build a British landing party. As soon as I'll have them painted I'll post the pics here.

No comments:

Post a Comment